There are varieties of ways and lot of information online to stay healthy at this current time. We have seen a lot of advice from both health professionals to hobby nutritionist and self-observers. Of course, there are a lot of pieces to pick from those ideas. But we should be careful about what to follow. Staying healthy should not be complicated and expensive. IT all starts with you.
In this post, we will be looking at four simple ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Eat a healthy Diet: Like the saying goes, we are what we eat. The quality of our diet goes a long way to determine the state of our health. The most concealing part of our diets is that it does not have an immediate effect. Which allows most people to ignore their eating habits and do as they pleased with what they found pleasing to their mouth and appetite. This is just a matter of time before we know it should be.
It is important to eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and grains with little red meat in our diet. This is just too simple to take by many. Now note. It is also essential to avoid bad fats in our diets. These may come in form of saturated & Trans fats). Take the time to observe what you eat, this is very important.
Also, there is a lot of debate of on the most important meal of the day that should not be avoided. But either it’s breakfast or not it is important we should not skip meals randomly, probably we want to reduce our weight or due to any form of myths. Eat the right food at the right time.
- Maintain a healthy body weight: This cannot be over-emphasized. According to research unhealthy body weight has been linked to different cardiovascular disease, depression, diabetes, stroke and others. This calls for our attention to make sure, we regularly keep our weight under watch. In terms of what we eat, drink or daily work activities.
You can consider this tips, to keep you on track
Eat smaller portions of food: Do not be tempted to eat much to compensate for your hungriness. Eat small portion, slowly and calmly.
Whole Grains, Fruits, and Vegetables: As we mentioned earlier on, make these ingredients major part of your breakfast.
Regular body Movement: People that work in an office set-up may be prone to this scenario. Out your tight work schedules. Find the time to stretch your legs, twist your neck, stroll and make sure you do not put your body at rest for too long.
- Avoid Excessive sun exposure: yea, the sun is good for the body at times. But we should be cautious if how long we tend to expose our delicate skin to the sun. Too much exposure can encourage skin cancer, and also skin damage, especially to young children.
AS a form of precaution, ensure you follow below suggestion to decrease your chances of sun exposure.
Avoid direct sunlight rays: It’s very important we stay steer of direct rays of the sun. From 10 a.m. to 4 pm, this is when the sun is at its peak, if you must be in the sun during this time, make sure you are protected.
Wear hats, long-sleeve, and sunscreen when you are exposed to the sun.
Exercise regularly: We all know the implication of exercising or let me say few only know the power of exercise. It takes determination and lot of motivation to stay right on track. But the efforts definitely worth the rewards.
- Stay detoxify: Now there is a lot of buzz words around detoxification. But basically, it’s getting rid of toxins out of the body. You can check out Tapestry Tea Company for varieties of tea to get your body detoxify. A detox diet primarily aids the body to get rid of its toxins. The body has a lot of features from the liver, sweat glands, and faeces, they are all very important.
Stay detoxified is important:
i) To maintain energy level of the body for the day
- ii) Get rid of toxins, from drinks, foods.
iii) Micro-nutrients supply: Deficiency in micronutrients is on the rampage and major causes of diseases and mortality. With the use of detoxifying ingredients, you can acquire those micro-nutrients.
Will you like to stay healthy, energy full? Check out Tapestry Tea Company for varieties of tea to keep you healthy.